Accurate survey of Sweden Homeowners.
Villa barometer is the name for SveMa's new product that complements brand barometer.Villa barometer consists of email survey to an incredible 10 000 homeowners. The target group is therefore 10 000 homeowners.
Example of question in a survey is as fallows:
Have you heard about Myresjöhus [company] before?
After answering a YES option suveyers is presented with the fallowing statements to grade from 1 to 6 (where 1 = disagree and 6 = strongly agree)
- If you find Myresjöhus to be a strong brand
- If you find Myresjöhus as highly skilled
- If you find Myresjöhus to have high service
- If you find Myresjöhus to have high quality
- If you find Myresjöhus to have affordable products / services
- If you find Myresjöhus to have high environmental awareness
- If you find Myresjöhus as an innovative company
- If you find Myresjöhus to have a broad product / service range
- If you find Myresjöhus to have earned my loyalty
Last but not least we finished with that question:
- How likely are you to recommend Myresjöhus to a friend or colleague.
In the report that you will receive approximately two weeks after implementation, you can deduce an index (average), which could ultimately be very interesting to follow future developments on.
You also guaranteed priority on one of the two forthcoming surveys that go every three months.
Take the chance to get involved from the start when there is limited seating.
Benefits of the Market Survey are among other things following:
- It is very accurate when the customer / client always knows we are surveying.
- It is fast, as a practical result may already be done 1 week after implementation.
- It is incredibly good value for 1Kr ~ 0.15 $ in cost per contact.
Our other products:
In the harsh media noise that exists today could be decisive if and which receiving the advertisement may be on the market.
Market barometer consists of a targeted mailings to a specific audience, such as Carpenter, IT engineers, doctors etc..
The company's success is dependent on employee commitment and loyalty!
The brand's strength will continue to be the most crucial to winning customer confidence.