Market barometer consists of a targeted email mailings to a specific audience, such as Carpenter, IT engineers, doctors etc..
Eg. the target audience: Physicians.
The doctors are asked and leave reviews of your company or brand with the following question:
Did you hear about this company [AstraZeneca] previously?
Already here we filter the respondents, here we get a percentage how many of the "audience" who are familiar with your company or brand. Those who answer "No", do not participate in the survey.
The following statements are graded 1-6 (1 = disagree and 6 = strongly agree)
Now accounting for only those respondents who answered "Yes" to the filter issue.
- Strong brand
- High level of competence
- High level of service
- High quality
- Affordable products services
- High environmental awareness
- An innovative company
- A wide product range of services
The report will get back in about two weeks after implementation. It will receive an an index (average), and with repeated surveys it is extremely interesting to monitor progress over time.
The product includes general report in PDF format and in printed form.
Benefits of market barometer include followsing:
- It is accurate when you as the customer always knows what we want.
- It is fast as a practical result may already be evident 1 week after implementation, (our goal is in the future within 24 hours).
- It is extremely affordable and cost effective.
- It is extremely flexible when we can meet all business needs by offering the right audience.
- You will receive a complete solution, SveMaresponsible for the entire flow you need only read the report.
Our other products:
In the harsh media noise that exists today could be decisive if and which receiving the advertisement may be on the market.
The company's success is dependent on employee commitment and loyalty!
The brand's strength will continue to be the most crucial to winning customer confidence.
Villa Survey is a name for Svemas new product that complements the brand barometer. The target audience is 10 000 homeowners.